Associated Research, provider of electrical safety compliance testing instruments, added two models to the HypotUltra series. The new instruments feature 4-in-1 test functionality that includes AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance, and Ground Bond testing.
Model 7804 : 5 kVAC Hipot and 6 kVDC Hipot instrument with a built-in Insulation Resistance and 40 Amp Ground Bond.
Model 7854 : 500 VA AC Hipot and 6 kVDC Hipot instrument with a built-in Insulation Resistance and 40 Amp Ground Bond.
New features :
- Data Transfer: On-board flash drive support and local data storage. Upload test files to the instrument during set-up and save/record up to 10,000 test results from the instrument.
- Barcode Scanning: A scan will associate the DUT with the test sequence and test data. The barcode scan also supports concatenated barcodes.
- ProVolt : This feature allows for voltages to be raised and held between steps. This allows the user to test at multiple voltages without waiting to ramp up/down the voltage from zero.
- Touch screen : Set up test parameters and steps with the swipe of a finger.
- Negative DC Output: Provides a reverse polarity DC dielectric withstand test output. For testing product insulation in both polarities.
- Compatibility with Autoware 3, automation and data collection software for electrical safety tests.
The new HypotUltra models will be available in the first quarter of 2017.
Model 7804 : AC/DC Hipot , IR and Ground Bond Test Instrument, $6,999
Model 7854 AC/DC Hipot (500 VA), IR and Ground Bond Test Instrument, $7,999