National Instruments announced the PXIe‑5172 high-density PXI oscilloscope with four or eight simultaneously sampled channels and 100 MHz analog bandwidth. This PXI Express oscilloscope is integrated in a one slot module.
The NI PXIe-5172 oscilloscope includes a user-programmable FPGA to customize functionality for different applications. It features a Kintex‑7 FPGA that can be used for custom acquisition, triggering, signal processing, and data streaming.
Engineers can use LabVIEW to customize this oscilloscope’s firmware, such as adding in-line signal processing or advanced triggering.
Main features of the NI PXIe‑5172 oscilloscope :
- 4 or 8 simultaneously sampled channels
- Resolution : 14-bit
- Analog bandwidth : 100 MHz
- Sample rate : 250 MS/s max
- Input ranges : 200 mVpp to 80 Vpp with ±20 V DC offset
- User-programmable with LabVIEW FPGA
- Data transfer of 3.2 GB/s to the host
- Selectable 50 Ω or 1 MΩ input impendence capabilities
- Support for external sample and reference clocks