National Instruments announced the PXIe-54×3 family of PXI arbitrary waveform generators with one or two channels and up to 80 MHz of analog bandwidth in a single PXI Express slot.
The NI PXIe-5413, PXIe-5423, and PXIe-5433 arbitrary waveform generators deliver -92 dB of spurious-free dynamic range and 435 fs integrated system jitter while providing waveform adjustment when used with a dedicated standard waveform generation engine.
With a fractional resampling architecture for arbitrary waveform generation, similar dynamic range and jitter performance is available independent of user sample rate. Users also benefit from the waveform streaming capabilities and multiple-instrument synchronization of the PXI architecture.
This family of arbitrary waveform generators provide software continuity with NI-FGEN drivers.
Main features of the PXIe-54×3 arbitrary waveform generators :
- 1 or 2 two independently controlled output channels
- Bandwidth : 20, 40 and 80 MHz
- DAC resolution 16 bits (updated at 800 MS/s)
- User-Programmable Arbitrary Waveform : 200 MS/s max (up to 400 MS/s for the 80 MHz PXIe-5433 )
- Memory : 128 MB per channel (512 for the 80 MHz PXIe-5433)
- Output ranges : max ±12 V and min ±7.75 mV