- Associated Research has announced the addition of new Hypot models that feature test functionality that includes AC Hipot, DC Hipot, and Insulation Resistance testing.
- The Hypot Series was designed specifically to improve bench-top production line Hipot testing.
“We’ve effectively increased output capability, added onboard data storage and barcode scanning while reducing the overall footprint by 19% and weight by over 40%. Additionally we’ve maintained competitive product pricing to make this series affordable for any size company” said Nick Piotrowski, Product Manager at Associated Research.
New Hypot features :
- Improved Interface : Intuitively set up test parameters and steps with the swipe of a finger.
- Data Transfer: on-board flash drive support and local data storage, upload test files directly to the instrument during set-up and save/record up to 1,500 test results directly from your instrument.
- Barcode Scanning: a simple scan will associate Device Under Test (DUT) with the test sequence and test data.
- PPE Compatibility: Create a safe workstation by incorporating a DUT enclosure, dual palm remote controls, signal interlock and other devices into our hardware safety interlock.
- Prompt & Hold: This feature provides on-screen instructions between test steps to eliminate operator error.
- Ramp-HI: reducing the ramp time required during your DC Hipot tests.
- Charge-LO: This circuit ensures the DC Hipot test is performed correctly by verifying the DUT is properly connected.
- USB Interface for remote programming and communication.
New Hypot models :
- 3805 : 5 kVAC Hipot Tester, $1799
- 3865 : 5 kVAC, 6 kVDC Hipot Tester, $2399
- 3870 : 5 kVAC, 6 kVDC Hipot and Insulation Resistance Tester, $2599
- 3880 : 500 VA AC Hipot Tester, $3899