- Keysight Technologies has released its financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2023.
- Its second quarter revenue was $1.39 billion.
- Its fiscal third quarter 2023 revenue is expected to be between $1.37 billion and $1.39 billion.
Revenue grew 3 percent to reach $1.39 billion, compared with $1.35 billion last year, or 5 percent on a core basis, which excludes the impact of foreign currency changes and revenue associated with businesses acquired or divested within the last twelve months.
GAAP net income was $283 million, compared with $258 million, in the second quarter of 2022.
Non-GAAP net income was $380 million, compared with $334 million, in the second quarter of 2022.
As of April 30, 2023, cash and cash equivalents totaled $2.50 billion.
- Communications Solutions Group (CSG)
CSG reported revenue of $937 million in the second quarter, down 3 percent over last year, reflecting a 7 percent decline in commercial communications, while aerospace, defense, and government increased 7 percent driven by radar, spectrum operations, space and satellite, and research in 5G and 6G technologies.
- Electronic Industrial Solutions Group (EISG)
EISG reported revenue of $453 million in the second quarter, up 17 percent over last year, driven by growth across general electronics, semiconductor solutions, and next-generation automotive and energy technologies.
(*)GAAP : Generally Accepted Accounting Principles