- India’s Prodigy Technovations announces the PGY-100BASET1-PA series passive stand-alone analyzer for Automotive Ethernet protocol analysis.
The 100BASE-T1 interface bus using full duplex two-wire PAM3 signals meets the requirements of increasing data rates of on-board automotive electronic systems.
Prodigy Technovations has developed the PGY-100BASET1-PA analyzer adapted to Automotive Ethernet protocol testing. This analyzer accesses the vehicle’s integrated bus through a passive probe and performs the acquisition of time-stamped Ethernet packets. It thus makes possible the precise characterization of possible synchronization problems between master and slave ECUs.
# Overview of the PGY-100BASET1-PA analyzer features
- Protocol decoding and analysis of the 100Base-T1 bus
- 100Base-T1 bus non-intrusive passive monitoring sensor
- Decoding of T10 Sleep and Wakeup events of the master and slave ECUs
- Continuous streaming of bus activity to PC SSD/HDD disk for long-term capture of protocol data
- Simultaneous monitoring of 100Base-T1 and MDIO/MDC protocol activity