- The first SEMI Technology Unites World Summit will take place online from 15 to 19 February 2021.
- Industry players and leaders will use this platform to discuss how the microelectronics industry can shape the digital future and contribute to technological progress.
This virtual event will bring together industry leaders and players in the electronics design and manufacturing supply chain to highlight the latest developments, trends and innovations in key industrial areas such as mobility and smart medical technologies, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and sensors.
“The $426 billion semiconductor industry is at the heart of the $2 trillion electronics design and manufacturing ecosystem. It is the driver of the global digital transformation,” said Ajit Manocha, President and CEO of SEMI. The SEMI association brings together 2,400 member companies and 1.3 million professionals around the world to advance electronic design and manufacturing technology and business.
The summit will open with the Executive Forum, where leaders from international groups will provide insight into the future of smart technologies.
# Executive Speakers
- Sabine Herlitschka, CEO at Infineon Technologies Austria AG
- Luc Van den hove, president and CEO at imec
- Emmanuel Sabonnadiere, CEO at Leti of CEA Tech
- Sekiguchi Akihisa, CTO at Tokyo Electron
- Maria Marced, President of TSMC Europe
- Maurice Geraets, Co-CEO at NXP Netherlands
- Ruediger Dorn, Industry Lead High Tech & Semiconductors at Google Corporation
- An Steegen, CTO at Umicore
- Tadahiro Suhara, Managing Officer, Digital Solutions Business at JSR Corporation
- Sean Ding, Chief Scientist at AIoT at Alibaba Cloud Intelligent Group
- Kevin Crofton, CEO at Comet
- Kate Wilson, VP of Marketing, Semiconductor Division at Edwards Vacuum
- Chandran Nair, CEO at AEM Holdings Ltd.
- Jörg Recklies, Senior VP at Infineon Technologies
- John Nelson, President and CEO at UTAC Holdings