- Electronica will be held in Munich from 13 to 16 November 2018.
- This biennial trade fair brings together companies specialising in the manufacture and distribution of electronic components and sub-systems.
- Leading manufacturers of electronic test and measurement instruments will present their products and solutions.
- The 2016 edition of Electronica welcomed more than 70,000 visitors.
# Key figures of electronica 2016 :
- 73 451 visitors from 84 countries
- 2 913 exhibitors from 51 countries
- 8,000 conference and forum participants
- 52% of international visitors
- 67% of international exhibitors
# Themes of the electronica 2018 conferences :
Technologies and strategies for automotive electronics and components.
- Cybernetic physical systems
Connected embedded systems and artificial intelligence.
- Embedded Platforms
Communication platform for suppliers of components, tools, software and solutions.
Electronic in medical and health applications
- Wireless congress
Systems and applications