- Productronica, the German trade fair for electronic production, has been held every two years since 1975 in Munich.
- The next edition of Productronica will be held from 14 to 17 November 2017.
- Semicon Europa, semiconductor production fair, will take place for the first time at the same time as productronica.
- The 2016 edition of Productronica brought together 1160 exhibitors from 40 countries and welcomed more than 37,000 visitors from 85 countries.
Productronica is divided into five clusters :
PCB & EMS :
- Printed circuit board manufacturing
- Electronic manufacturing services (EMS)
- Component mount technologies
- Electronoic Test & Measurement instruments and systems
- Quality assurance
- Product finishing
- Production subsystems
- Production logistics and material-flow technology
Cables, Coils & Hybrids :
- Manufacturing technologies for cables and connectors
- Coilware production and hybrid-component manufacturing
- Semiconductor and display manufacturing
- LEDs and discrete devices
- Photovoltaics production
- Micro and nano-production
- Clean-room technology
- Materials processing
- IT to Production
- Industry 4.0
- Production technologies for batteries and electrical storage
- Organic and printed electronics
- 3D printing, additive manufacturing