- European Microwave Week (EuMW) is Europe’s largest event dedicated to the radio frequency, microwave, radar and wireless technology industry.
- This travelling event stops each year in a different European city.
- After Paris in 2015, London in 2016 and Nuremberg (Germany) in 2017, the 2018 edition will be held for the first time in Spain.
- European Microwave Week will be held at the Madrid’s IFEMA Feria from 23 to 28 September 2018.
This international event brings together several thematic conferences and an exhibition of radiofrequency and microwave components, equipment and systems.
The main suppliers of RF and Micowave test and measurement solutions present their instruments.
# The conferences of the 2018 edition of European Microwave Week :
- European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC)
24 – 25 September
- European Microwave Conference (EuMC)
25 – 27 September
- Europe an Radar Conference (EuRAD)
26 – 28 September
- Workshops and short courses
From 23 September
- Defence, Security and Space Forum
# EuMW 2018 key figures :
- 10,000 m² of gross exhibition area
- More than 300 international exhibitors
- Approximately 4,500 visitors are expected from around the world
- 1,500 to 1,700 conference delegates