- Pickering Interfaces, supplier of modular switching and signal simulation solutions for electronic test and validation, announces the launch of two new PXI products: a fully hybrid 21-slot PXIe chassis and a single-slot PXIe embedded controller.
- These new products will be presented on Stand 452 in Hall A1 at the productronica trade show, to be held November 14-17 2023 at the Messe München exhibition center in Munich, Germany.
Productronica is the world’s leading trade fair for electronics production. It showcases the entire value chain of technologies and solutions for electronic development and production: semiconductor manufacturing, microelectronics and battery production, cleanroom technology… It takes place every two years in Munich.
Lee Huckle, Chassis Product Manager at Pickering, presents the specifications of the new fully hybrid PXIe chassis with 21 slots and the new integrated PXI controller: “The chassis offers PXIe Gen2 performance. It is the first chassis to incorporate a new ‘Next Gen’ enclosure system, with 8 GB system memory and 2 GB slot-to-slot data transfer capability. It accepts PXI Express or PXI modules in all 20 slots, the highest number of modules of any chassis currently on the market. Designed to enhance test capabilities, the new controller is the first PCIe Gen4 embedded PXIe controller to occupy one slot”.
In addition to this PXIe chassis and embedded controller, Pickering will also be showcasing switching and simulation products and software on its stand at productronica 2023:
- PXI system for BMS (battery management system) testing, combining multi-cell battery simulators with other switching and simulation modules.
- Turnkey LXI microwave switching and routing subsystems – including a customized LXI 12×12 microwave switching matrix.
- Various PXI/PXIe switching and simulation solutions.
- Optical LXI switch – MEMS plug-in module with dual 5×5 matrix integrated into a scalable LXI chassis.
- Switch Path Manager signal routing software.
- New design tool for microwave switches.
- Cabling and connection solutions, plus a cable design tool.