- The International Congress of Metrology will take place from 24 to 26 September 2019 at Paris, in partnership with the new Measurement World exhibition.
- Many conferences will deal with the place of Metrology in the control of industrial processes and the role it must play concerning the Industry of the Future.
Main themes: intelligent sensors, advanced production, data processing and security, reliability of data and data security.
results, IIOT (Industrial Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence), business development, energy efficiency…
The Congress is organised by the Collège Français de Métrologie in partnership with Euramet, European
cooperation for Accreditation, the BIPM, OIML, NCSLi, NPL, PTB and FPS Economy for the
# Main themes of the 200 conferences and 6 industrial round tables:
- Intelligent sensors for optimized production
- Additive manufacturing: the challenges of measurement and control
- ISO/IEC 17025 (2017): first feedback
- Training, Professions and Recruitment for Industry 4.0
- Contribution of metrology to quantify climate change?
- Safety and traceability of the measuring chain
The plenary conference “Share measurement intelligence” will deal with the contribution of artificial intelligence to metrology, data exploitation (Big Data) and Machine Learning.
# Invited conferences:
- Metrology of the future: are you ready for digital – Mr. Eichstadt – PTB (Germany)
- Measurement in the context of the autonomous vehicle – Mr. Abadie – PSA Groupe (France)
- Light and photon: quantum technology and applications for the future Mrs Rastello – INRIM (Italy)
- Advances in imaging for pharmaceuticals – M. West – GSK (UK)
- European Metrology Network for Climate and Ocean Observation – Mrs Woolliams – NPL (UK)