Tektronix expands its entry-level oscilloscope offering with the launch of the TBS2000 series. The oscilloscopes of this family are distinguished by their memory depth of up to 20 Mpts, their 9-inch color display, user-friendly tools and numerous functionalities for carrying out practical tasks in the frame Education. The TBS2000 series includes four models offering 70 or 100 MHz of bandwidth over 2 or 4 channels sampled up to 1GS/s. These instruments are marketed according to models between 1140 euros and 2080 euros.
Tektronix TBS2000 series oscilloscopes are designed for design engineers and teachers with limited budgets, while offering a wide range of measurement capabilities (including FFT), the ability to use a wide range of probes Manufacturer and a 5-year warranty.
“The new instrument sets a new standard of ease-of-use with its large 9-inch display that facilitates signal visualization and a full set of automatic measurements, with graphic explanations that assist engineers in interpreting their measurements “, said Jeff Yost, Director of Basic Oscilloscopes at Tektronix.
Main features of TBS2000 oscilloscopes :
- Models are available with 70 MHz or 100 MHz bandwidth, in either 2 or 4 channel versions.
- With a 9-inch WVGA display, the TBS2000 can display 15 horizontal divisions (time scale).
- A recording length of 20Mpoints, with a pan and zoom button allows you to capture long-lasting signals and navigate to locate important details.
- Compatibility with the Tektronix VPI probe interface – a first for an entry-level Tektronix oscilloscope – allows users to use a wide range of active probe from the manufacturer.
- HelpEverywhere, the new context-sensitive help system, provides on-screen guidance for measuring certain parameters.
- Support for the Wi-Fi dongle connecting to the USB port ensures wireless connection, so that trainers can set up hands-on electronics.
- Engineers can take advantage of the instrument’s LXI interface to remotely control the oscilloscope.