- Farnell is organizing, in partnership with Rohde & Schwarz, a webinar on debugging electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) problems with oscilloscopes and vector network analyzers (VNAs).
- This free webinar will take place on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (CET).
# Main themes of the webinar:
– Basic principles of design and troubleshooting of electronic circuits in compliance with EMI/CEM requirements.
– Debugging problems related to electromagnetic interference (EMI) using an oscilloscope for signal analysis in the time and frequency domains and various probes: voltage and current, near field, LISN and antennas.
– Introduction to the use of a Vector Array Analyzer (VNA) for an audience unfamiliar with design in the RF domain.
– Hands-on demonstrations of the techniques presented during the webinar.
# Webinar Registration :