- With FieldSense technology, Fluke T6 electrical testers not only detect the presence of current and voltage.
- These clamps simultaneously perform voltage and current measurements without test leads by inserting the electrical wire between their jaws.
- The measured values are displayed on their backlit display.
T6 testers can be used to perform True-RMS measurements in junction boxes or on conductive cables whose ends are difficult to access. This reduces potential errors and the risk of arc flash..
# Main features of the Fluke T6-600 and T6-1000 testers :
- Simultaneous voltage and current measurements
- Voltage from 1 to 1000 V AC or DC (T6-1000)
- Current 0 to 200 A AC
- True-RMS voltage and current measurements
- Resistance from 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement from 45 Hz to 66 Hz
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with 17.8 mm jaw opening
- Electrical safety category: 1000 V CAT III, 600 V CAT IV