- The GW Instek’s GPM-8213 digital wattmeter is designed for single-phase (1P/2W) AC power measurements.
- This instrument covers a power range of 2 W and supports maximum voltages and currents of 600Vrms, 20 Arms.
- This wattmeter, equipped with a 4 “TFT LCD display, offers the measurement of 19 power parameters, integral function measurements of current and power vs time, and various functionalities for measuring voltage, current and power. power.
GW Instek’s GPM-8213 measures 19 power parameters : voltage (Vrms/ V+pk / V-pk), current (Irms/ I+pk / I-pk), frequency (VHz/ IHz), power (P/ P+pk / P-pk), crest factor (CFV/ CFI), apparent power (VA), reactive power (VAR), power factor (PF), phase angle (DEG), total harmonic distortion (THDV/THDI).
The voltage/current/power measurement reading accuracy is ±0.1%.
Two display modes are proposed. Simple mode displays conventional power meter’s four measurement parameters. Standard mode extends the display to the maximum of 8 measurement parameters.
For DUT requiring IEC 62301/EN 50564 standby power consumption test, this instrument features :
- Test frequency bandwidth of DC~6kHz
- Minimum current level of 5mA (resolution: 0.1uA)
- Power measurement resolutions (1uW for minimum current and voltage levels; 1mW for maximum current and voltage levels)
- Crest factor reaching 3 (half range reaching 6)
- Measurement of total harmonic distortion (at least 13th order power harmonic).
For large voltage /large current measurement, GPM-8213 provides PT / CT rate function to collocate with external potential transformer or current transformer.
For data retrieval and storage, this power meter offers standard RS-232C, USB interfaces (virtual COM), LAN which can be utilized to edit and retrieve programs or an optional GPIB interface for automatic test system.