GSP-9300B is a 3 GHz spectrum analyzer designed by GW Instek to meet basic RF measurement requirements. It provides 20 measurement applications, including AM/FM modulation signal analysis, signal channel analysis, and CATV parameter test. While collocating with TG option, this spectrum analyzer can conduct frequency response or power linearity tests for components.
For monitoring signals, GSP-9300B provides Topographic display mode, which is capable of distinguishing continuous or random signals by using color temperature. Spectrogram mode provides a time axis on spectrum display that allows users to observe signal variations based upon the reference of time. Split window mode allows different parameter settings for each display window.
Instrument’s features include auto wake-up, sequence function, and limit line testing. Options include tracking generator, carrying bag, battery module, EMI antenna set and rack accessories.
Main features of the GW Instek GSP-9300B spectrum analyzer :
- Frequency Range : 9kHz to 3 GHz
- 0.025ppm Frequency Stability and 1ppm aging Rate
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
- RBW: 1Hz to 1MHz
- Sensitivity: -149dBm/Hz (@PreAmp on)
- Built-in AM/FM Demodulation & Analysis
- Built-in P1dB point, Harmonic, Channel Power, N-dB bandwidth, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter, Time Domain Power, Gated Sweep
- Built-in Spectrogram, Topographic and Dual-View Display Modes
- Remote Control Interface: LAN, USB, RS-232
- Options: Tracking Generator, GPIB Interface