GW Instek’s MSO-2000 series includes two mixed-signal oscilloscopes. MSO-2000E has a built-in 16-channel logic analyzer and MSO-2000EA has a built-in 16-channel logic analyzer and a dual channel 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator.
The GW Instek’s MSO-2000 series features bandwidth selections of 200MHz, 100MHz, and 70MHz. Dual analog channel models provide 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate per channel; four analog channel models provide 1GSa/s maximum real-time sampling rate ; 8-inch 800*480 TFT LCD display and a minimum 1mV/div vertical range.
For analog channels, the MSO-2000 series provides 10M memory for retrieving and analyzing waveforms. Users, based upon the application requirements, can select 1k, 10k, 100k, 1M or 10M memory depth. Short memory depth collocating with the high sampling rate allows users to observe fast-changing waveforms and, on the other hand, long memory depth aims for continuously changing waveforms.
The MSO-2000 series is equipped with waveform search and segmented memory functions. The segmented 10M memory can be divided the maximum into 29,000 sections for users to bypass any unimportant waveforms so as to swiftly search all required waveforms. With the segmented memory function, more meaningful waveforms can be saved and target waveforms can be displayed. Users, by using the waveform search function, can search desired waveforms according to the required trigger conditions.
16-channel logic analyzer has a memory depth of 10Mpts per channel. The minimum input swing of logic analyzer represents the minimum operating voltage of ±250 mV. The standard bus trigger and decoding functions include serial and parallel bus such as I2C, SPI, UART (RS232/422/485) and CAN/LIN bus for automotive communications. The parallel bus function is only for digital channels. Bus waveforms can be triggered and decoded in real time.
In addition to a 16-channel logic analyzer, MSO-2000EA has a built-in dual channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator with the modulation capability and also features 14 bits vertical resolution; sample rate of 200MSa/s; 5 standard output waveforms (Sine, Square, Pulse, Ramp, DC, Noise) and 7 user-defined waveforms (Sinc, Gaussian, Lorentz, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, Haversine, Cardiac); AM/FM/FSK modulation and sweep function.
GW Instek’s MSO-2000 series features :
- 200/100/70MHz bandwidth selections
- 2 or 4 channels
- MSO-2000E equips with a 16-channel logic analyzer
- MSO-2000EA equips with a 16-channel logic analyzer and a dual channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator
- Sample rate for each channel : 1GSa/s (2-channel models)
- Maximum real time sample rate : 1 GSa/s (4- channel models)
- Maximum 10M memory depth
- Waveform update rate up to 120,000 wfms/s
- 8 ” WVGA TFT LCD screen display
- Maximum 1M FFT
- High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter Functions
- 29,000 segmented memory sections and waveform search function
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN serial bus trigger and decoding functions
- Data log function to track signal changes up to 100 hours
- Network storage function