- Keysight Technologies announced the new Infiniium EXR 8-channel oscilloscope family marketed directly by the manufacturer or through its distribution network.
- The four models of the Infiniium EXR family feature 4 or 8 analog inputs and 16 digital channels, and a bandwidth from 500 MHz to 2.5 GHz.
The Infiniium EXR series follows the launch of the Infiniium MXR family of 8-channel oscilloscopes, which was introduced in May 2020. It is available through the company’s worldwide network of distributors.
The Infiniium EXR oscilloscopes integrate seven instruments in a single platform: 16 digital channels (logic analyzer), 50 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, 50 MHz frequency response analyzer, 10-digit counter, 4-digit voltmeter, and protocol analyzer.
The 15.6-inch high definition touch screen of the oscilloscope can be duplicated or combined with another monitor.
A built-in troubleshooting function automatically analyzes the normal signal for 30 seconds and selects the appropriate trigger parameters to identify rare or random signal failures. The one-button automatic search feature detects signal abnormalities in the physical layer. Users can analyze the data from anywhere using the Infinium Offline software.
# Key features of the Infiniium EXR-Series:
- 4 or 8 analog inputs optionally associated with 16 logic channels.
- Bandwidth : 500 MHz, 1 GHz, 2 GHz 2.5 GHz.
- Bandwidth and number of analog input are upgradable
- Sample rate 16 GS/s on all channels
- 10-bit vertical resolution.
- Memory depth : 100 Mpoints per channel in stantard expandable up to 400 Mpoints per channel.
The Infiniium EXR Series real-time oscilloscopes start at USD $18,300 and are available through Keysight’s distribution network.