- Keysight Technologies has published its financial results for the third fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2023.
- The US company reported third-quarter sales of $1.38 billion. It estimates that its sales for the fourth fiscal quarter 2023 should be between $1.29 billion and $1.31 billion.
- Full-year sales for 2023 are expected to reach $5.45 billion.
Revenue of $1.38 billion was flat compared with last year, and grew 1 percent on a core basis, which excludes the impact of foreign currency changes and revenue associated with businesses acquired or divested within the last twelve months.
GAAP net income was $288 million, compared with $338 million, in the third quarter of 2022.
Non-GAAP net income was $393 million, compared with $363 million in the third quarter of 2022.
As of July 31, 2023, cash and cash equivalents totaled $2.57 billion.
(*)GAAP : Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Communications Solutions Group (CSG)
CSG reported revenue of $918 million in the third quarter, down 5 percent over last year, reflecting a 12 percent decline in commercial communications, while aerospace, defense, and government increased 11 percent driven by technology modernization, space and satellite, radar, and research in 5G and 6G technologies.
- Electronic Industrial Solutions Group (EISG)
EISG reported revenue of $464 million in the third quarter, up 14 percent over last year, driven by growth across semiconductor solutions, general electronics, and next-generation automotive and energy technologies.