- Keysight Technologies announced KeysightCare service model, which is available in three service levels for the support of instruments, software and other electronic test and measurement systems.
- KeysightCare is available in three service levels: Assured, Enhanced and Performance.
KeysightCare aims to provide companies with the resources and technical support they need to periodically calibrate and update their test equipment.
The offer is available in several service levels to prioritize support and ensure fast response times through a dedicated portal. This portal ensures the traceability of each assistance request and provides access to all relevant information.
KeysightCare offers in particular:
- Planning instrument calibrations with the accuracy expected by the requirements of the applications and industry standards concerned.
- Proactive notifications of the latest software and firmware updates, as well as access to resources and tools available online through the Keysight Knowledge Center.
- Privileged access to experts with expertise in constantly evolving technologies and industrial standards.
KeysightCare Assured is committed to a response time to quickly provide customers with the technical answers they need. A customer portal provides access to a knowledge base via the Cloud that brings together a range of information (from the latest to those based on the manufacturer’s decades of experience in electronic testing and measurement), as well as online support to manage service requests and obtain expert advice about the test.
KeysightCare Enhanced allows customers to avoid errors and delays in the periodic calibration process by providing customized support that ensures faster response times. A customer service manager will be responsible for identifying the procedure, expertise required or necessary updates of the test and measurement equipment.
KeysightCare Performance is designed for companies that handle critical projects. This service has all the characteristics of the previous levels, in addition to support for urgent requests outside normal business hours and the ability to intervene on the customer’s site.