- Keysight Technologies reported its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2019 ended October 31, 2019 and for the full fiscal year 2019.
- The U.S. company’s fourth quarter revenues were $1.12 billion.
For the full fiscal year, they increased by 11% over the previous year to approximately $4.3 billion.
# Fourth Quarter Financial Summary
– GAAP revenue grew 7 percent to reach $1.120 billion, when compared with $1.047 billion last year.
– Non-GAAP revenue grew 7 percent to reach $1.122 billion. Non-GAAP core revenue, which also excludes the impact of foreign currency changes and revenue associated with businesses acquired or divested within the last twelve months, increased 7 percent.
– GAAP net income was $195 million, compared with GAAP net loss of $114 million in the fourth quarter of 2018.
– Non-GAAP net income was $254 million compared with $193 million in the fourth quarter of 2018.
(*) GAAP : Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
# Fiscal year 2019 Financial Summary
– GAAP revenue grew 11 percent over last year and totaled $4.303 billion. Non-GAAP revenue grew 10 percent to reach $4.312 billion. – Non-GAAP core revenue grew 11 percent year-over-year.
– GAAP net income was $621 million compared with $165 million in fiscal 2018.
– Non-GAAP net income was $902 million compared with $618 million in fiscal 2018.
- Communications Solutions Group (CSG)
CSG reported revenue of $706 million in the fourth quarter, up 7 percent, driven by continued strength across the 5G wireless ecosystem and strength in US aerospace, defense and government investment.
- Electronic Industrial Solutions Group (EISG)
EISG reported revenue of $284 million in the fourth quarter, up 3 percent, driven by on-going investments in next-generation automotive and energy technologies, partially offset by semiconductor measurement solutions.
- Ixia Solutions Group (ISG)
ISG revenue grew 15 percent in the fourth quarter to $132 million. Double-digit revenue growth in both network test and network visibility solutions was driven by investments in 400GE and enterprise networks.