- Keysight Technologies reports revenue of $1.22 billion for its fiscal second quarter 2021, ended April 30, 2021.
- The U.S.-based company expects its fiscal third quarter 2021 revenue to be between $1.205 billion and $1.225 billion.
# Key figures
– $1.33 billion in orders, up 22 percent from $1.09 billion in the same period last year
– $1.22 billion in revenue, up 36% from $895 million last year
$186 million in GAAP net income compared to $71 million in the second quarter of 2020.
– $270 million in non-GAAP net income, compared to $148 million in the second quarter of 2020.
- Communications Solutions Group (CSG)
The CSG business reported second-quarter revenue of $877 million, up 34% year over year, driven by ongoing investments in 5G and strong demand in space, satellite, signal monitoring and 6G research applications.
- Electronic Industrial Solutions Group (EISG)
The EISG business reported second-quarter revenue of $344 million, up 42% year over year, driven by semiconductor test solutions and general electronics instruments, as well as sales to the automotive and energy sectors and to countries in the Asia-Pacific region.