- Marvin Test Solutions (MTS) offers a webinar to introduce the new features and capabilities of ATEasy.
- This free webinar will be presented by Ron Yazma, MTS software vice president and ATEasy architect.
- It will expose the new features of ATEasy X, the latest version of MTS its test executive and application development software.
ATEasy is a test execution software, launched 27 years ago, that provides a framework for developing automated functional test applications. It integrates the tools needed to develop, deploy and maintain automated test programs.
ATEasy is an integrated software suite for running and developing test applications in an environment that enables hardware configuration of the test system, with intuitive programming and support for instrument drivers, third-party source control tools, and external libraries.
ATEasy X is compatible with all previous software versions.
# Overview of ATEasy features that will be detailed during this webinar:
- Integrated framework for code reuse and test program development.
- Royalty-free, built-in test executive
- Integrated Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) for easy instrument interchangeability.
- Collaborative tools, including source control, comparison and merge capabilities.
- The advanced test log template allows to filter test results by status or test limits.
- .Net controls support
# Two sessions are proposed for this webinar:
- Tuesday 17 April 2018 10:00 AM PDT (17:00 UTC or GMT)
- Thursday 19 April 2018 6:00 AM PDT (13:00 UTC or GMT)