- The H-A33 antenna is specially developed by RF Spin for testing 5G communication equipment.
- This pyramidal horn antenna covers a frequency band from 22 GHz to 33 GHz.
The H-A33 antenna, with a K-type coaxial connector, is made of a high quality aluminum alloy with a corrosion resistant coating.
Its standard mounting mechanism allows it to be mounted in the E or H plane while leaving the connector accessible on the back of the antenna.
# Main features :
- Frequency range: 22 GHz – 33 GHz
- VSWR (max): 1.3
- VSWR (average): 1.15
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- K connector
- Power (CW / Peak): 15 W / 30 W
- Antenna factor: 40 – 42 dB/m
- Polarization Linear
- Mounting: Adapter with ¼ inch internal thread, supplied with the antenna.