- Hemera RF offers the RF spin QRH67 dual-polarized ridged horn antenna covering a wide frequency range up to 67 GHz.
- This antenna is characterized by its stable gain and low Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR), thanks to its two precision 1.85 mm connectors.
The RF spin QRH67 antenna is suitable for a variety of applications using frequencies in the millimeter wave range, including line-of-sight communication links, aerospace and defence systems, scientific research and medical electronics systems, as well as for electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI) measurements.
This antenna differs from the previous model (QRH50) by its greater frequency coverage from 6 GHz to 67 GHz. In particular, it can be used for broadband test applications, such as the evaluation of automotive millimetre-wave radar systems and for the over-the-air (OTA) testing of 5G mobile telephony micro-cells operating at frequencies above 6 GHz. In particular, a hybrid coupler makes it possible to create a circular polarization.
The mounting bracket makes it easy to adjust for all polarizations. It has a standard camera mounting threaded hole for attaching the antenna to many standard brackets and tripods.
This antenna has a high quality corrosion resistant surface finish.
The characteristics of each antenna are measured by its manufacturer in his laboratory. A unique serial number accessible by QR code allows access to the antenna data sheet from a mobile device.
# RF spin QRH67 Antenna Specifications :
- Frequency range: 6 GHz – 67 GHz
- VSWR (max.) < 2
- Impedance: 50
- Connector: 2 × 1.85mm female
- Power (CW / Pulse): 5 W / 10 W
- Width: 35.1 mm (1.382 in)
- Depth: 35.1 mm (1.382 in)
- Height: 47.9 mm (1.885 in)
- Weight: 30 g (1.058 oz)