- RF Spin’s DRH30 double ridged horn antenna covers the frequency range from 2.5 to 30 GHz.
This double ridged horn antenna completes the RF Spin offer composed of the DRH10 (740 MHz to 10.5 GHz), DRH20 (1.7 GHz to 20 GHz), DRH40 (4 GHz to 40 GHz), DRH50 (4.5 GHz to 50 GHz) and DRH67 (6 GHz to 67 GHz) models.
According to its manufacturer, the DRH30 horn antenna is distinguished by an excellent standing wave ratio (VSWR), the average value of which is less than 1.4 for frequencies above 3.5 GHz. The maximum VSWR is 1.55 at lower frequencies.
The antenna-specific parameter measurement ratio, where each element is mesured separately, is available in printed form. It is also easily accessible in PDF format by scanning the QR code placed on the antenna or on the printed version of the report.
The antenna is supplied with an L-bracket for mounting on a tripod. (W1/4″).
# Main specifications of the DRH30 antenna:
- Frequency range : 2.5 GHz – 30 GHz
- VSWR max. < 1.55
- Impedance : 50 Ω Ohm
- Connector K female
- Width : 70.3 mm (2.768 in)
- Height : 57.2 mm (2.252 in)
- Depth : 83.7 mm (3.295 in)
- Weight : 138 g (4.868 oz)