- The CLCE-452 Series RF current probe complements Com-Power’s range of RF emission and immunity test equipment.
- The CLCE-452 sensor is designed to operate with cable harnesses up to two inches (52 mm) in diameter.
This current probe is suitable for compliance measurements of conducted emissions and parasitic currents. It allows current measurements to be made in accordance with CISPR 22, CISPR 32, RTCA DO-160 and MILSTD-461 specifications.
Its robust, circular, openable housing incorporates a ferrite core. This hinged housing allows the wire, cable(s) or cable harness(es) to be inserted into the opening. It is thus more convenient to use than traditional probes.
As with virtually all Com-Power products, an individual calibration traceable to NIST is performed for each probe, which is supplied with its data and its own calibration certificate. ISO 17025 accredited calibration is available as an option.
The CLCE-452 Series RF current propse is backed by a three-year warranty.
# Main features of the probe The CLCE-452 probe :
- Frequency range from 10 kHz to 400 MHz
- Transfer impedance (typical) 0.25 to 3 ohms (-12 to 8 dBΩ)
- Standards: MIL-STD-461, RTCA DO-160D, CISPR 16, CISPR 22, CISPR 32, etc.
- Impedance: 50Ω (nominal)
- N-type coaxial RF connector (female)
- Dimensions (H)x(W)x(D) 125 x 36 x 150 mm (4.9″ x 1.4″ x 5.9″)
- Probe opening diameter 2″ (52 mm)
- Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lbs)
- Operating temperature from 5° C to 40° C (40° F to 104° F)