- Keysight Technologies announced the electromagnetic interference (EMI) receiver of the N9048B PXE family covering a frequency range up to 26.5GHz.
- These instruments allow spectral analyses, measurements and diagnostics for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) in accordance with international standards.
Keysight’s N9048B PXE EMI receiver is designed for independent compliance testing laboratories and companies with their own self-certification laboratories to conduct radiation and emission tests to ensure that the device under test meets the standards required by regulations.
The N9048B PXE EMI receiver covers three frequency ranges according to the models: 3.6 GHz, 8.4 GHz, and 26.5 GHz.
This touch-screen instrument offers time domain scanning (TDS) capabilities. It includes a quad-core processor, 16 GB of RAM memory and a removable SSD. It is supplied with application software under Windows 10 dedicated to EMC measurements and spectral analysis.
# Main specifications of the EMI receiver N9048B PXE
- Frequency : 2 Hz to 26.5 GHz
- Frequency Options : 3.6 GHz, 8.4 GHz, 26.5 GHz
- Maximum Analysis Bandwidth : 40 MHz
- Bandwidth Options : 10 MHz (standard), 25 MHz, 40 MHz
- DANL @1 GHz : -169 dBm/Hz
- Phase Noise @1 GHz (1 MHz offset) : -135 dBc/Hz
- Overall Amplitude Accuracy : ± 0.22 dB
- TOI @1 GHz (3rd Order Intercept) : +19 dBm(Presel On, Preamp Off)
- Applications-General Purpose : Analog Demodulation Basic IQ Analysis, CISPR 16-1-1 Compliant, MIL-STD-461 Compliant, Military EMI Receiver