- Tabor Electronics announces a range of analog radio frequency signal generators
- The Lucid series consists of three models covering frequency bands up to 12GHz.
- These modular instruments, which are characterized by the absence of screen and front panel, are controlled via their SPI and micro-USB interfaces.
The Israeli manufacturer already has in its catalogue various families of arbitrary and functions generators. With the launch of the Lucid range, it enters the RF signal generator market. For Ron Glazer, CEO of Tabor, this is only “a first look at the future products that our new RF division is working on. »
The Lucid generator family includes the LS3081, LS6081 and LS1291 single channel models, covering a respective frequency range from 100 kHz to 3, 6 and 12 GHz respectively.
These instruments are integrated in a compact housing (12 x 16 x 2.5 cm) without front panel. They target OEM applications in R&D and production. Tabor indicates that they can be customized to specific customer requirements.
# Main Lucid generator features :
- Frequency band : 100kHz to 3, 6 or 12GHz
- Max output power: +15dBm
- Min output power: -20dBm ( -90 dBm optional)
- Switching time less than 100µs
- SSB phase noise of -145dBc/Hz at 1GHz (< -117dBc/Hz at 12GHz) and 10 kHz carrier offset
- AM, FM, PM, Sweep and Pulse modulation
- SPI and micro-USB interfaces
- Remotely programmable via Tabor’s dedicated GUI, Matlab, Python, LabVIEW or any other software programming environments
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 120 x 160 x 25 mm