- The new Fluke 87V Max True-Rms digital multimeter is designed for field measurements in harsh industrial environments.
The 87V Max multimeter meets the splash water and dust protection requirements of IP67. Its resistance to falls from a height of four meters (13 feet) has been approved by tests.
This portable instrument can operate over a temperature range from -15°C to +55°C (5°F to 131°F) and up to 95% humidity. It also remains operational for up to 20 minutes at a temperature of -40 °C.
Battery life can be up to 800 hours, which is twice as long as the previous generation 87V multimeter, according to Fluke.
# Main features of the 87V Max multimeter:
- Voltage and current measurement in True-rms value.
- AC and DC voltages up to 1000 V
- Current up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- Frequencies up to 200 kHz
- Integrated temperature measurement with the supplied thermocouple
- Recording of Min/Max/Average values, and min-max peak values of 250 μs
- Function of voltage and frequency measurements on variable frequency motors and other electrical equipment
- High-resolution 19,999 count display mode with two levels of backlighting.
- Electrical safety: CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V