- The RF power meter of the NRX range from Rohde & Schwarz is controlled via its touch screen which guides the user through the test configuration.
- The instrument has up to four measuring channels to which the power sensors of the R&S NRP and R&S NRQ6 series from Rohde & Schwarz are connected.
Termination power sensors as well as directional power sensors are supported in the same instrument. This is a first for Rohde & Schwarz.
The triggering and synchronization of measurements are ensured when measurements are performed on several channels with different power sensors.
The ergonomic user interface combined with the NRX R&S touch screen allows users to easily configure their measurements.
The user controls and configures the instrument via the high-resolution 5″ touch screen and the front panel keys. The system guides the user to ensure the appropriate calibration process and, in case of doubt, draws the user’s attention to possible technical conflicts.
The R&S NRX wattmeter is equipped with two ports as standard and can receive four as an option. Power measurement sensors can also be connected via USB or Ethernet ports.
All termination power sensors in the Rohde & Schwarz range can be connected to the instrument. The NRX-B9 interface module integrates the directional power sensors of the NRT-Z family in the measurement to determine power in both transmission directions.
With the optional NRX-B1 module, users can test power sensors for a pending measurement. The high-precision 50 MHz and 1 GHz reference generator module generates continuous wave (CW) signals as well as pulsed signals.
# Overview of the R&S NRX specifications :
- Frequency range: DC to 110 GHz (depending on the sensor)
- Power measurement range: 0.1 fW to 30 W (average, depending on the sensor)
- Measuring channels: 1 to 4
- Screen size: 5″/12.7 cm
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels (WVGA)
- Compatible sensors: NRPxxS(N)/T(N)/A(N) series, NRP-Zxx series, NRQ6 frequency selective power sensor, NRT-Zxx directional power sensors
- Weight: 2.35 kg to 2.58 kg (depending on option)