- B&K Precision’s new MR series of DC power supplies comprises three models providing voltages up to 250 V, 500 V and 1000 V with an output power of 5 kW.
Integrated in a 2U housing, the MR series power supplies have a LAN interface that complies with the LXI standard, as well as the IVI-C and IVI.NET drivers required for integration in automated test systems. They also feature standard GPIB, USB (USBTMC compatible) and analog programming interfaces.
These power supplies have list mode programming capabilities with adjustable slew rates. Operating software is provided for executing test sequences and recording data without the need to write source code.
These power supplies are cTUVus certified, which meets both the U.S. (UL 61010-1:2012) and Canadian (CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 61010-1-12) safety standards. TÜV Rheinland is accredited by OSHA as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
# Main features of the MR series DC power supplies :
- Maximum output power: 5000 W
- Output up to 250V/80A (MR25080), 500V/40A ( MR25040), 1000V/20A (MR100020)
- Form factor 2U
- Response time: 10 ms
- Standard USB (USBTMC compatible), RS232, GPIB and LXI compatible LAN interfaces
- Galvanically isolated analog monitoring and control interface
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overcurrent protection (OCP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), foldback protection mode and key lock function
- Adjustable voltage and current slope (rise and fall times)
- Programming in internal list mode
- Integrated SAS (Solar Array Simulator) function for generating PV (photovoltaic) I-V curves
- Parallel operation for increased power output
- Control of up to 30 power supplies from a single PC with multi-unit control
- Remote sensing to compensate for voltage drops
- Software front-end for remote control, test sequence generation and data recording