- Camille Bauer Metrawatt has integrated a programmable PLC and a high-current measuring unit in one housing.
- This instrument 2-in-1 design eliminates the need for an independent controller.
- Centrax CU5000 is designed for DIN rail mounting.
- The CU3000 version allows installation on a panel.
Camille Bauer Metrawatt’s Centrax CU5000 model builds on the existing platform of the Sineax DM5000 series.
More than 1500 measurements of electrical parameters can be collected and recorded to assess the state and quality of the network, as well as energy consumption.
The measurement parameters can be configured via the TFT screen (320x240px) or a web interface.
The equipment complies with the electrical safety standard of Class III 690V, and can therefore be connected directly to low-voltage networks.
The integrated PLC, which uses the Codesys automation programming software, enables the Centrax CU5000’s controller to transmit the measurement data to inputs/outputs or to make them available via a digital bus.
The Centrax CU5000 is equipped with digital inputs and outputs, analog outputs and a Modbus/RTU and Modbus/TCP interface.
This instrument offers applications such as load balancing of the electrical network, load management, capture of different types of consumption for energy management in industrial environments, monitoring of production equipment (transformers, motors, generators, etc.), reactive power compensation or explicit process control.
The instrument’s feature set allows the creation of stand-alone solutions that can interface with control and control systems (SCADA or Smartcollect from Camille Bauer Metrawatt).
Three levels of control are proposed:
- Basic: Data processing of the measuring instrument via inputs/outputs
- Advanced: Other instruments can be networked with the controller via Modbus interfaces. Possibility to read and evaluate data from other instruments via Modbus RTU/TCP and to trigger time-dependent processes. Other data such as energy consumption, measured or status values can be collected and processed.
- Professional: Creation of a customized web visualization interface and use of the local display for customized visualizations.
Main characteristics of the Centrax CU5000:
- Direct measurement up to 690V, CATIII
- Status monitoring: class 0.1 (U/I), class 0.2 (P/Q/S)
- Energy consumption analysis, class 0.5S (meter, load profiles, trend analysis)
- Harmonic analysis acc. to IEC 61000-4-7
- Monitoring system imbalances
- Graphical display of measurements (with TFT display option)
- Ethernet interface (Modbus/TCP)
- Device settings via web browser
- Measurement acquisition via the control system (Modbus/TCP server)