- In this period of the Covid-19 pandemic, many technicians and engineers are forced to work from home.
- To help them stay in business and improve their technical knowledge, Keysight Technologies offers the Innovate Anywhere program, which allows them to use some of its software free of charge for 90 days and to access free learning webinars that are usually paid for.
“We are committed to helping our customers maintain their engineering productivity no matter where they work,” said Marie Hattar, Keysight’s CMO. “We recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic is causing radical changes around the world, in our communities, homes and workplaces. We want to help bring a sense of normalcy and enable customers to do what they do best: innovate, wherever they are”.
Free 90-day software trials
Keysight offers free access to its most popular software for 90 days. The software trial period also provides free access to KeysightCare Assured technical support, with the ability to interact live with a Keysight technical expert within 4 hours of contacting Keysight.
Keysight’s software eligible for this program is as follows:
- PathWave Signal Generation: Signal Creation Tools
- PathWave Vector Signal Analysis: Software for remote access to all the capabilities of signal measurement hardware from any location
- PathWave BenchVue: PC software for simultaneous instrument control and automation of a variety of instruments
- PathWave Test Automation: Test sequencer and automation software for data management and test plan development
- PathWave FPGA: real-time FPGA functionality to customize and optimize instrument performance
- PathWave System Design (SystemVue): Multi-domain modeling environment for the design, verification and testing phases, accessible from any location.
- Infiniium Offline: Uses a PC to capture waveforms, save them to a file and recall data with over 60 built-in measurements in one click
- Flex Digital Communication Analyser (DCA): Uses a PC to view the result of a test from anywhere, controlling the DCA or DCA-X oscilloscopes with SCPI commands,
For those who wish to upgrade their skills, discover new concepts or learn how to use new tools, Keysight offers a set of e-learning modules free of charge during this period, which are usually paid for, as well as on-demand webinars that will be updated regularly.
Live tests on the network
To help those who may be struggling with collaborative, audio and video applications trying to cope with an influx of remote connections, Keysight offers a free 30-day trial of its Hawkeye network performance monitoring solution to help minimize service interruptions and ensure the user experience through active network monitoring.