- Farnell, an Avnet company and global distributor of electronic components, products and solutions, now offers the new Tektronix Series 2 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO Series 2).
- This next-generation instrument features a compact size and portability that allows it to be used both in the lab and in the field (with the ability to integrate two batteries).
The MSO Series 2 features the same interface as Tektronix’ higher-end Series 4, 5 and 6 oscilloscopes. It offers natively integrated software tools to allow engineers to collaborate remotely on troubleshooting and debugging. It also embeds TekDrive software, a cloud-based test and measurement workspace where engineers can upload, store, organize and share data from a connected oscilloscope.
# Key features of the MSO Series 2:
– 70 MHz to 500 MHz bandwidths
– 2 or 4 analog inputs
– 16 digital channels (available with future software release)
– Maximum sampling rate of 2.5 GS/s
– Optional 50 MHz arbitrary function generator
– Integrated pattern generator, voltmeter and frequency counter
– Optional battery for up to eight hours of operation