- Automotive radar applications are now an indispensable part of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for both manned and autonomous vehicles.
- Keysight Technologies announced the E8740A Automotive Radar Signal Analysis and Generation Solution.
- This solution enables radar-based, advanced driver assistance systems to proactively detect and mitigate risks of collisions.
# The Keysight E8740A automotive radar signal analysis and generation solution:
- mmWave technology providing signal analysis from 3 Hz to 110 GHz in a continuous sweep.
- Analysis and generation of automotive radar signals across frequency ranges for 24 GHz, 77 GHz and 79 GHz radar, and provides scalable analysis bandwidth from 2.5 GHz to > 5 GHz, depending on test requirements.
- Scalable test platform that covers present and future frequencies and bandwidths with tools for identify, isolate or correct design errors.
- Displayed average noise levels (DANL) of –150 dBm up to 110 GHz.
- Keysight’s premiere SystemVue Automotive Radar Library (W1908) to generate frequency-modulated continuous waveforms (FMCW) and scenarios.