- Keysight Technologies is offering a new self-service portal for managing the licensing of its software solutions (Enterprise Agreement Licensing).
- This web-based portal is an enhancement to the existing web-based resource (Keysight Software Manager) dedicated to software licensing.
This solution is designed to give Keysight customers greater control over their software subscriptions and improve their return on investment. It is designed to give customers more flexibility in choosing software licenses, the ability to upgrade and streamline their usage and expenses by referring to predictable costs.
Software Enterprise Agreement provides access to Keysight’s software portfolio through a pool of software that can be used during a subscription period at a pre-agreed rate.
Keysight’s new portal is designed to streamline and automate the administration of the following software licenses:
– PathWave design and test tools
– RF signal generation and analysis tools
– Software applications for oscilloscopes, bit error rate testers and network analyzers
– Data analysis tools for waveform, production and measurement analysis
– Wireless network testing and analysis tools
– Network visibility and security tools
– Test automation software tools
The portal is designed to be the single point of reference for Keysight license management. There are three steps to the process. Step 1: Set up your account and agreements. Step 2: Provision your products, assign host servers and download licenses. Step 3: Reorganize your license pool
Software operations personnel, including software license administrators, lab managers, system administrators, IT, security, network operations, and CAD managers, will be able to use the Enterprise Agreement Licensing portal to update and optimize their license pool through self-service access available 24/7.