- Lineeye offers the autonomous analyzers/dataloggers LE-150PR and LE-200PR for RS-232C, RS-422/485 bus analysis. These instruments are equipped with a Wi-Fi interface for remote control.
The Lineeye LE-150PR and LE-200PR analyzers offer two operating modes (Analyzer and Datalogger) to verify the operation of the RS-232C and RS-422/485 communication buses at all phases of a product’s design and life cycle. They make it possible to diagnose problems of connection and synchronization between devices in the development phase, laboratory integration, and in the field.
The Analyzer mode uses a PC and software that allows you to configure a data/signal acquisition, to launch a capture by the instrument. The instrument records the data transmitted and received on a link, the status changes of the control lines, and dates the data frames. The software displays this data, in ASCII or Hexadecimal formats, as well as chronograms. The data can be exported as text files.
These analysers have a sophisticated trigger system and time counters to detect events such as duration, strings, status changes, errors, combine them to stop an acquisition, transmit a signal, and send pre-recorded frames (the instrument can indeed inject data on the links).
In Datalogger mode, the analyzer operates independently without a PC. Its power supply is however necessary. The instrument includes an 8GB SDHC card reader to record recording settings and conditions as well as data. It has an automatic recording function at power-up, a saved clock to schedule automatic recording sessions and a data protection system in the event of a power failure.
The LE-150PR and LE-200PR analyzers are equipped with an IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi interface allowing remote use by a PC in analyzer mode or to recover data recorded in Datalogger mode. The interface operates in client mode or access point mode.
The LE-200PR model differs from the LE-150PR model in its ability to operate in Synchronous mode (SYNC: SYNC/BSC, Bit SYNC: HDLC/SDLC/X.25) in addition to the more traditional Asynchronous mode.
# Main features of the LE-150PR and LE-200PR analyzers :
- Weight: 230g
- Typical power consumption of 1.35W
- Can be mounted on 35mm DIN rail
- Power supply via USB or mains adapter or DC voltage 7-34V
- RS232 and RS422/RS485 interfaces (option: TTL)
- Monitoring and simulation functions (sending of frames manually, repetitively or by trigger)
- Detection of parity and frame errors
- Dating of messages to the millisecond
- Supports communication speeds from 50bps to 1Mbps
- Standalone datalogger mode that can store up to 16GB of messages
- Remote control via USB or Wi-Fi connection
- Driver software on PC Windows XP, 7, 8, 10