- The Metrix DOX 2000B oscilloscopes’s range includes three models covering 25 MHz, 70 MHz and 100 MHz bandwidths.
- These instruments feature a maximum sampling frequency of up to 250 MS / s or 500 MS / s on each of their two channels.
- They have a memory capacity of 1 Mpts per channel (2 Mpts in interlace mode).
- These oscilloscopes offer a 16/9 color TFT display with a resolution of 800 × 480 pixels.
Oscilloscopes of Metrix’s DOX2000B range offer several display modes: normal, persistent, YT or XY format, color, graticule, brightness, contrast …
The menus are available in five languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German.
The two BNC inputs are associated with a channel dedicated to external triggering and a signal for probe calibration.
The “USB Host” communication port can be used to save data on a USB stick. It also allows the connection of an isolated probe for current measurement, such as the Chauvin-Arnoux MH60 probe.
It is possible to visualize 32 measurements simultaneously on the screen.
In addition to the zoom function, the DOX 2000B offers five real-time math functions in two distinct displays: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and FFT.
A Pass / Fail mask test function is also provided. It makes possible to follow the progress of the signals, and to make sure that the input signal is in the template predefined by the user.
Digital filters are available to prevent disturbance of the trigger signal.
Recording modes allow continuous monitoring of slow evolving signals.
The USB and RJ45 (Ethernet) ports, located on the rear panel, allow the oscilloscope to communicate with a PC via the Easyscope software, which enables the control, testing and retrieval of trace files and screenshots.
The Metrix DOX2000B range includes three models:
- DOX 2025B, 25 MHz bandwidth, sampling rate 250 Ms / s (2 channels), 500 Ms / s (one channel) and 10 GS / s for repetitive signals.
- DOX 2070B, 70 MHz bandwidth, sampling rate 500 Ms / s (2 channels), 1 GS / s (one channel) and 50 GS / s for repetitive signals.
- DOX 2100B, 100 MHz bandwidth, sampling rate 500 Ms / s (2 channels), 1 Ge / s (one channel) and 50 Ge / s for signals repetitive.
Other features of DOX2000B oscilloscopes:
- Vertical resolution: 8 bits
- Triggers: Front, pulse width (20 ns-10s), video (Pal, Secam, NTSC), slope, alternate
- Maximum memory depth: 32 Kpoints (DOX 2025B), 2 Mpoints (DOX 2070B / DOX 2100B)
- Transient Capture: Minimum event duration of 10 ns
- Display modes: Points or vectors – Persistence (1 s, 2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s or infinite) or Averaging (factor
from 4 to 256)
- FFT analyzer: FFT calculated on 1024 points – Simultaneous trace + FFT display – 4 windows (rectangle, hamming, hanning, blackman)