- National Instruments Launches PXIe-5164 Oscilloscope in PXI Express Format.
- This PXI module integrates a user-programmable FPGA component to perform on-board signal processing and implement customized triggers to better meet the specific requirements of test and measurement applications.
- With two inputs, the PXIe-5164 module offers high voltage signal acquisition and display capabilities up to 100 Vpp.
- It offers 400 MHz bandwidth, up to 1 GS/s sample rate with 14-bit resolution.
– Overview of the characteristics of the NI PXIe-5164 oscilloscope module:
- Two inputs
- 400 MHz bandwidth
- Sampling rate up to 1 GS/
- Analog to digital conversion with 14-bit resolution
- Two CAT II channels with a maximum input voltage range of 100 Vpp and programmable offsets for measurements up to ± 250 V
- Up to 34 channels in a single PXI chassis
- 3.5 GB/s data stream supported via 8 Gen 2 PCI Express links
- FPGA Xilinx Kintex-7 410 on-board FPGAs for developing customized IPs in LabVIEW, particularly for filtering and triggering operations
NI PXI oscilloscopes can be used via the interactive front-ends of the NI-Scope driver to perform traditional measurements, develop automatic applications or view oscilloscope data while running a test program.
The driver includes help files, documentation and sample ready-to-use programs to facilitate test code development, and includes a programming interface compatible with development environments such as LabVIEW, Microsoft. NET or C system design software.