- Pico Technology has announced the expansion of its PicoScope 6000E range with four new oscilloscope modules offering bandwidths of 750 MHz or 1 GHz.
- These front panel-less oscilloscope modules are PC-controlled via USB and feature 4 channels that can be supplemented by 16 optional digital channels (MSO).
- These instruments have 8-bit resolution or adjustable 8/10/12-bit resolution and offer a memory depth of up to 4 GSh.
These models complement the existing PicoScope 6000E family of 350 MHz and 500 MHz bandwidth oscilloscopes.
The optional A3000 Series high-impedance active probes are designed to be connected to the terminals of the PicoScope 6000E module, which powers them and detects their connection. The input impedance of the scope automatically switches to 50 Ω and any necessary adjustments are made automatically.
With an input capacitance of just 0.9 pF in parallel with a 1 MΩ resistor, these active probes deliver a full 750 MHz or 1 GHz bandwidth at the probe end.
The PicoScope 6000E series oscilloscopes pack a variety of features into their compact (245 x 192 x 62 mm – 9.7 x 7.6 x 2.5 inches) enclosure: serial protocol decoding/analysis, spectrum analysis, 50 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, and user-defined alarm and math functions.
The PicoSDK software development kit, which can be downloaded free of charge, is used to develop applications using the PicoScope 6000E modules. It includes instrument drivers for Windows, macOS and Linux, and sample code in C, C#, C++ and Python programming languages. Drivers are also provided for interfacing with popular third-party software packages such as Microsoft Excel, NI LabVIEW and MathWorks MATLAB.
# PicoScope 6000E oscilloscope prices:
- PicoScope 6405E (750 MHz bandwidth, 8-bit resolution, 2 GS memory) from €8,165 / £6,745 / US$9,615
- PicoScope 6425E (750 MHz bandwidth, 8/10/12-bit resolution, 4 GS memory) from €9,375 / £7,745 / $11,035
- PicoScope 6406E (1 GHz bandwidth, 8-bit resolution, 2 GS memory) from €10,885 / £8,995 / $12,815
- PicoScope 6426E (1 GHz bandwidth, 8/10/12-bit resolution, 4 GS memory) from €12,695 / £10,495 / US$14,955
- A3076 active probe (750 MHz bandwidth) €959 / £799 / US$1,135
- A3136 active probe (1.3 GHz bandwidth) €1,205 / £999 / $1,415
- TA369 MSO Pod (8 channels, 1 ns capture) from €599 / £499 / $709