- Rigol Technologies offers the DG2000 series of arbitrary waveform generators offering two independent channels covering maximum frequencies up to 100 MHz.
- This family consists of three models: DG2052 (50MHz), DG2072 (70MHz), and DG2102 (100MHz).
These generators feature a 4.3-inch TFT colour touch screen and are characterised by their low cost. They can create arbitrary waves, generate 8th-order harmonics, create advanced modulations, and inject random noise.
These instruments feature a 16 Mpts arbitrary signal generation memory depth and 160 integrated waveforms. They can also provide separate output signals such as RS232, PRBS and Dual Tone.
The signals are generated with a vertical resolution of 16 bits.
# Main features of the DG2000 generators:
- 50, 70 and 100 MHz sine, square, RAMP, pulse, noise, DC and Dual Tone
- 2 independent outputs
- 8th-order harmonic generator
- AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM modulation
- 16 Mpts standard memory
- Integrated 7-digit counter
- 160 standard waveforms
- 19″ rack mounting kit