Chinese manufacturer Rigol Technologies announces the extension of its portfolio of generators with the DG1022Z model aimed at users with constrained budgets. This 25 MHz signal generator, marketed at a price of 339 € HT (361$) offers the possibility of generating arbitrary waveforms, pulses, 8th order harmonics and modulated signals as well as injecting random noise. It is equipped with a frequency counter.
In addition to the traditional DDS (Direct Digital Synthesizer) technology, Rigol has equipped this DG1022Z with its signal processing mode (Signal-Fidelity), which reduces signal jitter to 200ps according to the manufacturer.
The DG1022Z has a bandwidth of 25 MHz for sine and square signals and two independent channels. The frequency stability is of the order ± 1 ppm and the phase noise is -125 dBc/Hz.
With the launch of the DG1022Z generator, the Rigol DG1000Z family now includes 3 models covering a frequency band of 25, 30 and 60 MHz marketed from 339 € HT (361$).
Overview of the features of the Rigol DG1022Z generator :
- 2 independent channels
- 25MHz frequency band for sine and square signals
- Harmonic generator of rank 1 to 8
- Modulation AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM
- Arbitrary generator mode : 2 Mpts of standard memory (16 Mpts optional), 200 Ms / s, 14 bits of resolution
- 200 MHz 7-digit digital frequency meter
- 160 predefined waveforms
- 3.5 “TFT color display
- USB Host & Device, and LAN Interfaces (LXI CoreDevice 2011)