- Rigol Technologies offers its DS1000Z-Plus series of entry-level oscilloscopes as an MSO (Mixed Signal Oscilloscope for mixed signal oscilloscopes) upgrade option with a 16-channel logic probe.
This option allows users to purchase a DS1000Z-Plus series oscilloscope at a lower cost and add digital channels later if necessary, so that changes in analogue waveforms and digital signals can be viewed on the same screen.
The DS1000Z (-S) -Plus series oscilloscopes can access the 16-channel logic analysis function by purchasing the RPL1116 adapter (16 digital I/Os). Via a software license and the 16-channel logic probe, the instrument is transformed into a Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO).
Other options such as serial bus decoding (RS232 / I2C / SPI), memory expansion (12 Mpts to 24 Mpts), recording function (segmented memory) and extended triggers are already integrated as standard in all devices.
The “MSO Ready” models are available from 399 euros:
- DS1074Z -Plus : 4-channel 70 MHz oscilloscope
- DS1074Z (-S) -Plus : 70 MHz, 4-channel oscilloscope with integrated arbitrary function generator (2 channels, 25 MHz) in S version)
- DS1104Z -Plus : 100 MHz oscilloscope, 4 channels
- DS1104Z (-S) -Plus : 100 MHz oscilloscope, 4 channels with integrated arbitrary function generator (2 channels, 25 MHz) in S version)