- Rohde & Schwarz strengthens its Value Instruments line.
- The German manufacturer announces the simultaneous launch of four instruments : a cable and antenna analyzer, a programmable power supply, a spectrum analyzer and an oscilloscope.
- Its new devices in the Value Instruments range are distinguished by the scalability of some of their characteristics later on their purchase (band of frequencies or specific functions) and by their control by their integrated Wi-Fi connection.
In June 2015, Rohde & Schwarz officially announced the integration of its subsidiary Hameg, which it acquired in 2005 in its Test and Measurement division. The Bavarian company has a wide range of oscilloscopes and general purpose electronic test instrumentation : power supply, function generators, spectrum analyzer…
According to Arnaud Combe, responsible for the development of the French oscilloscopes business, these instruments, united under the Value Instruments label, are distinguished “by the quality of Rohde & Schwarz and their guaranteed specifications. “.
- The R & S Cable Rider ZPH is the first portable device in the range dedicated to cable and antenna testing. Equipped with a color touch screen, it covers frequencies from 20 Mhz to 3 GHz or 4 Ghz and promises a range of 9 hours of use.
- The NGE100 power supply, equipped with 2 or 3 channels and delivering a power of 66W or 100W, is distinguished by its independent masses, its color screen and an integrated waveform generator to simulate, for example, the charging of batteries.
- The FPC1000 spectrum analyzer, with a 10-inch display, has a frequency range from 5 KHz to 1 GHz, 2 GHz and 3 GHz. The FPC1000 has a noise level of -150 dBm (-165dBm with preamplifier), an input power level of + 30dBm, a resolution bandwidth of 1Hz and a phase noise of less than -103dBc/Hz.
- The R & S RTB2000 oscilloscope, with 2 or 4 channels, stands out for its scalable bandwidth ranging from 70, 100, 200 to 300 MHz, its 10-bit vertical resolution, its touchscreen color display, its maximum memory depth of 20 Mpts And its maximum sampling rate of 2.5Gs/s per channel (on 2 inputs) and 1.25Gs/s per channel (on 4 inputs). This oscilloscope offers several features including a pattern and function generator, a digital voltmeter or FFT calculation. Other functions, which can be unlocked later on the acquisition of the instrument, are also available : 16 digital inputs, arbitrary generator, I2C / SPI serial bus triggering and decoding capabilities, UART / RS232 and CAN / LIN . The basic version of this oscilloscope (2 channels, 70 MHz) is marketed 1250 €.