- The Rohde & Schwarz Oscilloscope Days will be held on April 18 and 19, 2023.
- The event offers engineers from all over the world the opportunity to attend theoretical and practical sessions offered online and to interact with experts.
Experts from Rohde & Schwarz and specialists from its partners Würth Elektronik and PE-Systems will give presentations on a variety of test issues, detail how the new generation of oscilloscopes meet everyday test needs, and lead educational sessions on the fundamentals of oscilloscopes.
In addition to hands-on demonstrations of oscilloscope fundamentals, webinar participants will have the opportunity to interact with experts from Rohde & Schwarz and its partners. Participation in Oscilloscope Days is free of charge. The webinars are broadcast live, while webcasts are offered in English, German, French, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
During the two-day event, participants will get practical tips on how to use an oscilloscope properly and learn about the latest developments in testing fundamentals.
The four main sessions of approximately 90 minutes will cover the following topics:
- Oscilloscope and probe fundamentals
- Best practices in power electronics filter design and verification
- How power integrity affects signal integrity and what tools can be used for debugging
- Power electronics testing and EMC debugging applications for flyback converters
For more information and to register for the Oscilloscope Days event: