- Marvin Test Solutions will present on booth A3.649 its electronic test solutions at the electronica trade show which takes place in Munich from November 15 to 18, 2022.
Solutions presented by Marvin Test Solutions:
- Genasys Semi TS-900e-5G: This is a production test system for semiconductors operated for 5G communication, which integrates up to 20 independent channels for vector network analysis (VNA) and covers a frequency band up to 53 GHz.
- The Marvin Test Expansion Kit (MTEK) subsystem that integrates new test capabilities into existing semiconductor test systems that no longer meet the new test requirements. This solution seamlessly upgrades existing and legacy semiconductor test systems with the latest generation of digital, analog and RF test capabilities to meet new and emerging test requirements.
- A complete palette of PXI modules and chassis from Marvin Test Solutions, from stand-alone instruments to switch cards to complete test systems.
- A family of ruggedized test solutions, including the MTS-3060A SmartCan, the flight line arming test set.
- The ATEasy Test Executive and Software Development Studio software platforms, as well as our ICEasy Semiconductor Test Suite, which feature an easy-to-use programming environment.