- Tektronix will present a range of test and measurement solutions at the PCIM exhibition in Nuremberg, Germany, from May 7 to 9, 2019.
- The Tektronix stand will feature four dedicated areas and practical demonstrations focusing on energy conversion, energy efficiency, energy integrity and characterization of power semiconductor devices.
# Main solutions promoted by Tektronix during PCIM 2019:
- New SiC MOSFET and GaN FET Switching Power Converter Analysis Kit
Power semiconductor switching technologies such as SiC or GaN, which constitute some of the current power electronics topologies, are difficult to optimize. Tektronix’s SiC MOSFET and GaN FET switching power converter analysis kit is based on a patented probe technology to characterize all critical parameters in order to optimize SiC and GaN-based power electronics topologies.
- Incorporating an ASIC developed by Tektronix, the MSO Series 6 mixed signal oscilloscope has a bandwidth of 8 GHz and a sampling frequency of 25 GS/s simultaneously on its 4 channels.
- Optimized for power integrity measurements, Power Rail probes feature low noise contribution, DC offset voltage up to 60V, bandwidth up to 4GHz, low load and various connectivity options.