- Tektronix, Rigol and Rohde & Schwarz are the three winners of the second edition of the Leap Awards in the Test & Measurement category.
- The Leap Awards are organized by the American publications Design World, Fluid Power World and EE World.
A jury selects three products, components or services in 13 categories ranging from additive manufacturing to test and measurement, industrial automation, motion control, hydraulics, embedded computing, etc.
In each of the 13 categories, the jury awarded gold, silver and bronze medals to three products and honourable mentions in some of them.
The presentation of the medals to the winning companies will take place in Santa Clara, California, on December 9, 2019 in conjunction with the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum and DeviceTalks West events.
# Medalists in the Test & Measurement category:
- Gold Medal: Tektronix for its software package to simplify the testing, debugging and decoding of Automotive Ethernet protocol with its Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes (MSOs) from the 5 and 6 Series.
- Silver Medal: Rohde & Schwarz for its R&S FPC1500 spectrum analyzer.
- Bronze Medal: Rigol Technologies for its oscilloscope of the MSO8000 series.